Funnylicious Improv Theater
What is short-form improv?
Simply put, short-form is short funny improvised games and scenes. If you love improv comedy (à la Whose Line is it Anyway), lightning-fast reactions, and want to move out of your comfort zone while having a ton of fun, then this is for you. Each session is a ... viac
Simply put, short-form is short funny improvised games and scenes. If you love improv comedy (à la Whose Line is it Anyway), lightning-fast reactions, and want to move out of your comfort zone while having a ton of fun, then this is for you. Each session is a stand-alone lesson that focuses on various areas – scenes, characters, stage presence, acting, improv techniques, etc.
A typical session includes warm-up games, short-form improv scenes, and exercises that work on performance and core skills. Day: Monday
Time: 19:00 – 20:30
Skill level: Suitable for beginners and experienced improvisers
Class size: 6 – 12 people
Cost: 15€ (pay on the spot)/ 10€ (online payment – register and pay in advance). Registration link: https://www.yesticket.org/…/funnylicious-improv-theater/ Important:
Please register in advance before coming to class. FAQ:
1. Is this class in English? Yes, in simple and easy-to-understand English.
2. I’m a complete beginner with no improv and acting experience. Can I join? Yes! No prior experience is needed.
3. I’m shy and an introvert. Is improv suitable for me? Absolutely! Improv skills are great for shy and introverted people.
4. Can I try one class without committing to more classes? Yes! Try one or as many as you like without committing to a full term.
5. Can I come to observe a class? Sorry, we have a no observer policy in order to provide a safe and supportive environment for all participants. About the trainer:
Hon Chong is an improviser, teaching artist, actor, and storyteller. He is the founder and artistic director of Funnylicious Improv Theater based in Bratislava. He has designed courses and facilitated improv workshops for companies, non-profits, and schools in Europe and Asia.